This cookie recipe is for the chocolate enthusiast in your life. The pudding in this recipe gives this cookie a soft, cake-like texture and adds a one-of-a-kind chocolate flavor. Simple to make, this recipe will become your go-to recipe for parties and cookie exchanges any time of year.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookie Recipe
This recipe is free of soy, peanut, tree nuts, dairy, fish & shellfish. This recipe does contain wheat and egg.
Makes 3-4 dozen cookies.
- 2 1/4 cups Archer Farms Organic All-Purpose Unbleached Flour (barley free flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup Spectrum 100% Organic Expeller Pressed Palm Oil Vegetable Shortening
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 oz bag) of Enjoy Life Semi-sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine the flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- Whip the Spectrum 100% Organic Expeller Pressed Palm Oil Vegetable Shortening, brown sugar, white sugar.
- Add the pudding mix, and vanilla. Beat until creamy. Add the eggs and mix well.
- Gradually stir in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop from teaspoon on to ungreased cookie sheets about 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 8 to 10 minutes.
(Disclaimer: Please be sure to check all ingredients for allergens before making any recipe. Even though these ingredients were safe when I wrote this recipe, manufacturing practices can change without my knowledge.)