Your guests will be surprised when the take a bite out of this cookies and taste the bold flavors of salted caramel and bananas. The pudding in this cookie recipe makes this cookie very cake like, perfect for those who love a soft cookie.
My husband (who is the picky eater of our family) said,
“It’s nice to have the taste of caramel without the chewiness that comes with caramel candies.”
I hope you enjoy this recipe!
Salted Caramel Banana Cream Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookie Recipe
Thanks to Torani and their wide variety of flavored syrups, you can mix and match Torani flavors and pudding mixes to explore new recipes and bring real flavor to life in your favorite dessert recipes..
Makes approximately 7 dozen tsp size cookies, or 4 dozen tbsp size cookies.
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
(Note: I use 100% All Purpose Whole Wheat Flour with no Barley Flour. Whole Wheat flour absorbs more liquid than standard AP flour and if you use AP flour with Barley Flour, you may need to adjust this measurement slightly.)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant banana cream pudding mix
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Torani Salted Caramel Syrup
(You can adjust this amount slightly to increase or decrease the strength of flavor)
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- Optional: 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine the flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- Mix the butter, brown sugar, white sugar, pudding mix, and syrup. Beat until creamy.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Gradually stir in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and the chopped nuts.
- Drop from teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets about 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 8 to 10 minutes.
Since 1925, 3rd generation family-owned Torani has been crafting great tasting flavored syrups that coffeehouses use to make their flavored drinks taste so delicious. With over 120 flavors in Regular and Sugar Free varieties, Torani flavored syrups are perfect for flavored lattes, mochas, coffees, cocoas, Italian sodas, teas, lemonades, cocktails and smoothies. Coffeehouse professionals choose Torani flavors because they are expertly crafted and made with the highest quality ingredients, like natural flavors and pure cane sugar. The Sugar Free flavors have no calories and are sweetened with Splenda. Now, Torani flavored syrups are widely available at retail so you can easily create authentic coffeehouse quality drinks at home.
NOTE: This is a sponsor post and I received free product as compensation for this post. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity and even though I was compensated for this post, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on products.
Please read my disclosures for more information about sponsor posts.