We invite you to join us as we celebrate anniversaries all month-long with amazing DIY tutorials, tips and more to help you have the most amazing anniversary ever.
Join Our Month Long Anniversary Celebration
This month we will be featuring articles to help you plan a one-of-a-kind anniversary celebration.
Our articles will feature tips on how to:
- Choose a traditional anniversary gift for that special someone, or that special couple in your life.
- Plan and celebrate your anniversary with a unique twist using traditional anniversary symbols and colors.
- Get tips on coordinating what to wear for you and your family from our favorite photographers for your anniversary celebration.
- Plan a romantic getaway for your next anniversary with our simple tips and ideas.
We’ll also feature DIY articles with tutorials on how to:
- Easily create you own silk bouquet for your next anniversary celebration.
- Make a DIY jewelry box to hold your treasured rings if you are renewing your vows as part of your celebration.
- Get gift ideas for couples to share with our 12 Anniversary Gift Ideas for Couples to Share round-up.
…and much, much more!
We hope you will join us for our month-long celebration and find inspiration for your own celebrations.
How do you like to celebrate your anniversaries? Do you travel, plan a romantic dinner for two at a favorite restaurant, or something else? Share your ideas with us!
Note: If you write on the topic of weddings/anniversaries and would like to guest post this month, please contact Stacy via e-mail here.
Image courtesy of Flickr.